All 22 art Reviews

JooJoo Flock JooJoo Flock

The hell is your next movie comin out boy??

Good Kafir Good Kafir

I don't know if you realize this but the guys mouth kinda looks like a vagina

best wishes~~

My Special Hat My Special Hat

What a nice hat!

Self portrait Self portrait

Dang pretty nice man. Lovin the colors.

BatMan3DFinal BatMan3DFinal

Pretty nice model bud. Still love your 2D work more but you probably just picked up 3D.

So do you prefer mudbox or z brush?

Anima Commercium Anima Commercium

Well

Where is the anime?

Ikarus777 responds:

anime is latin for soul

Yoyo dodo golden shower Yoyo dodo golden shower

Wackyland...

...It Can Happen Here!

Nanageddon Nanageddon

oh my

oh this is great! I like grandma's skin color (including the subtle purple around the eye). Her eye's are about 1/5th the size of her whole body which certainly adds to how helpless she seems. Hell it looks like even her eyes are straining just from the effort it takes to move her pupils up.

Lady in the water Lady in the water

Pretty nice!

Really nice piece. Good soft shadows, and I love the classical, "Pisces" lips. It's a detail that really goes a long way. The way it's rendered reminds me of a classical style except with some more modern flair. The composition, the blue hair, and the eyes are certainly more modern ideas. I think all of it works, except the eyes. The extremely large, bright, and reflective eyes feel out of place. They look almost pasted on there like doll eyes. Although the shadow added under the eyes certainly help integrate them more into the face, but I think the idealized shine, size of the shine (Since the highlight is very intense) and size make them stick out. I notice that the irises are copied and pasted while everything has a much more natural, asymmetrical assemble to it. That could be another reason.

Overall though. this is some really fantastic work, and what I said above is really just nit-picking.

emiliapaw5 responds:

I really do agree with you, I definitely learnt from my mistake of making the eyes 'anime-ish', my newer work has more realistic eyes. I was stubborn when it came to eyes, didn't want to let go of the anime eyes.

I might go back to this piece someday and the first thing I will fix is these crazy eyes :P

Thanks for your critique, always appreciated!

feed the trolls feed the trolls

wowie

those are some nasty trolls!

My foot is broken what the fuck

Starogre responds:

you got footage right? i hope you at least become a star on youtube