Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday

Hey man just be cool!

This was great. Thank you. Good style and characters are comin along nicely. Real subdued and chill. I actually checked out the rest of the series cause of this episode and this could turn into somethin real nice if you keep this level of attention up with both the characters and animation that was present in this episode.

Demo Reel Circa 2009-2012 Demo Reel Circa 2009-2012

I was wondering where the hell you been. Holy shit, been awhile. I did hear about Studio Yotta (sent an email a little ways back but figured it just got ignored or rejected) but I thought you up and left the internet or somethin. Good to see ya around again!

As always, great stuff. But I've seen most this before.

A Prank Time A Prank Time

I remember watchin Money Maker and bein impressed but this is just a whole other level!

The shading and highlights...do you animate those on seperate layers? Seems like a really daunting task in addition to the linework.

Jaime-R responds:

Highlights? Same layer. Shading? Mask layer. Makes it easier/faster to shade, especially complicated things like the meat at the end.

Golfinho Day Golfinho Day

Thankz 4 makin my dreamz come tru golfino R.est I.n S.hit

We did it

Great: The Show episode 3 Great: The Show episode 3

hey nobody made me think this time cmon man

Behind after class!!! Behind after class!!!

lmao! Pretty sure I seen this one before can't remember where or when tho

OldShape responds:

It was uploaded originally on RobinKettle.newgrounds.com

Familiar place Familiar place

2 short you need to make your movie longer.

Also I hate the video format on here my movies keep buffering and I always got to pause.

I like that he was in a prison thanks for the show

~CoolDr "It's In the Bag" Money

OldShape responds:

Dear Dr money. I made this for the 2009 trollathan under the alter-ego RobinKettle.
After poor Mr Kettle didn't take off, it was resubmitted for the calendar troll of christmas 2009.

So no new stuff, sorry to disappoint.

These Video Game Jokes These Video Game Jokes

glad I don't have to make these sort of things anymore

Blown Minded Blown Minded

This is awesome. There's a lot of repeated frames but they're so mesmerizing. Very elegant in execution too. I wish I had the vision to create something like this.

Alfred's Big Suprise Alfred's Big Suprise