View Profile CoolDrMoney

107 Movie Reviews

Dont drink and drive beer-bot

This was the only reason I got outta bed this morning

good MST3K reference 2

PapaLegba responds:

Hell yea good catch

This a good show. Whos Barb?

Princess-Laucherella responds:

Did you know cats have barbs on their penises?

3 Game Reviews

Keep eating up that media drivel

Occupy doesn't have any clear goals? Just a few seconds of research and low and behold:

"The No 1 agenda item: get the money out of politics. Most often cited was legislation to blunt the effect of the Citizens United ruling, which lets boundless sums enter the campaign process. No 2: reform the banking system to prevent fraud and manipulation, with the most frequent item being to restore the Glass-Steagall Act - the Depression-era law, done away with by President Clinton, that separates investment banks from commercial banks. This law would correct the conditions for the recent crisis, as investment banks could not take risks for profit that create kale derivatives out of thin air, and wipe out the commercial and savings banks.

No 3 was the most clarifying: draft laws against the little-known loophole that currently allows members of Congress to pass legislation affecting Delaware-based corporations in which they themselves are investors."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfr ee/cifamerica/2011/nov/25/shocking-tr uth-about-crackdown-occupy

3 simple demands. But your bought media doesn't want you to know that.

As for the "game", it wasn't really a game. It was interactive but it just wasn't fun. No different outcomes either.

Oh man

Great job guys. This games pretty damn cool. Solid gameplay, solid design. My only issue is that I think the enemy bullets should maybe be colored differently. Sometimes theyre difficult to see with the rest of the cool colors, especially when enemy ships explode and the bits of debris are colored the same as the enemy bullets.

The game is awesome though guys. Fun fun in the sun on a bun

OMG

A fantastic GAME! I loved it my friend...Now if youll excuse me...I need to build my new tree house with Ticky Tacky now...good day...

By the way...NEED THAT SONG NOW!

2 Audio Reviews

Pretty nice actually

The song aint too shabby. Your transitions are really nice. Parts of the music flow into each other smoothly. The only problems with the song is that it sounded like you were kind of stretching towards the end, like you were trying to find a way to end it. Also the song needed a little more variety to it. The one part where that chord whent away and it was just synth was great. Needed some more moments like that

Overall though this is a pretty solid piece of work.

PrEmoEffect responds:

Thanks for the tip.

Maaan

Mongoose I had no idea you made music boi

Makin such a screech

RedMongoose responds:

surprize! B)

21 Art Reviews

I enjoyed this

The hell is your next movie comin out boy??

What a nice hat!